1) Fucile di Fanteria Modello 1891 with leather cinghia (sling) in 6.5x52mm
2) - *Moschetto Modello 1891 in 6.5x52mm
3) *Moschetto Modello 1891 per Truppi Speciali in 6.5x52mm
As we are primarly an Infantry unit it is required that we only use theFucile di Fanteria Modello 1891 as the primary weapon. *These weapons are reserved only for "specialist troops" which must be approved by the unit commander.
1) Full length Baionetta Modello 1891 that is 412mm (16.2') in overall length with a blade length of 298mm (11.7') and 13mm (.51') diameter muzzle ring. The sciabola (scabbard) may be of the leather or steel variety.
2) Full length Baionetta Modello 1891 per Truppi Speciali which has the same OL, blade length and muzzle ring as the standard Modello 1891 bayonet but has a horizontal attachment slot and and release stud on the rear of the pommel. Scabbard may be of leather or steel variety. These are only to be used by
"specialist troops" which must be approved by the unit commander.
1) Pistola Rotazione, Systema Bodeo, Modello 1889 in 10.35mm. Note: There two different versions used: The Officers model which has a triggerguard and Enlisted model which has a folding trigger.
2) Pistola Automatica Modello 1915 in both 9 mm Glisenti or 7.65mm (.32ACP)
3) Pistola Automatica Modello 1910 Glisenti in 9mm Glisenti
A pistol may be carried openly by Officers but may not be carried openly for enlisted personnel except for at night during trench raids and intelligence gatherings.
4) Pistola Automatica Modello 1915 "Ruby" in contract pieces will have the letters RP stamped in the web of the triggerguard.